CRL Polished Stainless Mortise Housing for 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC)
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
|Branch Location||STOCK AVAILABILITY|
|Los Angeles, California||154|
|Chicago (Elgin), Illinois||10/10/2023|
|San Francisco/Oakland (Union City), California||10/5/2023|
|New York Area (Secaucus, New Jersey)||1|
|Boston (Taunton), Massachusetts||10/16/2023|
|Seattle (Kent), Washington||6|
|Cleveland (Solon), Ohio||10/10/2023|
|Philadelphia Area (Moorestown, New Jersey)||10/16/2023|
|Las Vegas, Nevada||10/5/2023|
|San Diego, California||10/9/2023|
|Carolinas and Virginia, South Carolina||10/10/2023|
Diameter1-5/32 in. (29.4 mm)
Finish/Color:Polished Stainless Steel
Length1-5/16 in. (33.3 mm)
- Compatible with Any 7-Pin SFIC Type Core
- Available in Several Architectural Finishes
CRL Mortise Housings for 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC) are used to replace any of our Mortise Keyed Cylinders with an 'interchangeable core' system. Easily convert any of our Door Rails with locks, 4" x 10" (102 x 254 mm) and 6" x 10" (152 x 254 mm) Center Locks, or Panic and Deadbolt Handles to an 'interchangeable' core system. Simply remove the existing mortise cylinder, choose the appropriate cam, and install the new Housing and Core. It's that easy!
• Each Mortise Housing comes with a 1/2" (12 mm) tall cylinder ring and one DRA10CAM (installed), one DRACAM, and one cam for easy conversion when used with our 6" x 10" (152 x 254 mm) Center Locks.
• Not compatible with larger 'removable' core systems.
• When Mortise Housings are used with CRL Low Profile Wedge-Lock® Door Rails an additional DRA256 Series Cylinder Ring must be ordered separately.
• SFIC Cores must be ordered separately.
When used with AMR205 patch lock, additional DRA256 cylinder ring must be used.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.